- 45 Minutes With Dolphins
- 15 Minute Educational Briefing
- Dolphin Foot Push, Kiss, Hug, and Handshake
At Six Flags Mexico Dolphin Swim, you will be able to take a swim with cheerful dolphins. These marine mammals are known to plant a kiss on you, share a hug, give you a handshake, and even nudge you for a foot push. The foot push is famously known as a gentle push by two dolphins on the bottom of your feet as they guide you through the water and bump you into the air. In addition, these excited creatures love to have fun and provide an excellent learning experience.
This experience will grant you the opportunity to greet new energetic friends and check off swimming with dolphins on your bucket list. You’ll also be able to able to further maximize this experience by remaining in small group of no more than 12 people. Here, you all can swim around, take memorable photos, and enjoy the fun throughout this incomparable activity. Even children are allowed to join in on the fun.
These loving marine animals are perfectly safe for children to swim around with. In fact, dolphins are gentle and make great companions for swimming. The cute creatures also have an adorable voice that can bring children to laughter. It is hard to pass up a chance to swim with dolphins, especially with all their great qualities. Dolphins are extremely intelligent, and are even considered by scientists as the second most intelligent mammal. In addition, they have been known to be incredibly friendly and perfect companions for swimming.
In all, when traveling to Six Flags Mexico, remember to join the Dolphin Swim for a one of a kind experience. If you have ever wanted to meet and swim with a dolphin, then this is your chance. Book your tour today to experience these majestic creatures in a close, safe, and beautiful environment.
- 45 Minutes with Dolphins
- 15 Minute Briefing
- Lockers, Showers, Towels
- Children are 3'11" to 4'6".
- In Six Flags Mexico, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Wet suites available: Kids (size 6-16), ladies (8-14), gentlemen (s-xxxl)
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.