- 50 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Educational Briefing
- Dolphin Dorsal Tow, Foot Push, Handshake, Kiss, and Hug
- Small Group (10 or Fewer)
If you want a vacation activity that you will never forget, join us at Dolphin Discovery St. Kitts for our Dolphin Royal Swim program! This fun and exciting program allows you to get up close and personal with our charming marine mammals as you interact with them in the bright blue waters of the Caribbean. You can hug, kiss, and pet our friendly dolphins, as well as shake hands with them. They will put on an acrobatics show that is sure to delight every member of the family. The most thrilling part of the experience is the active interactions with the dolphins. Participate in a dorsal tow, where two dolphins pull you through the water on their fins. You can also participate in the foot push, where two dolphins will put their heads on the soles of your feet to push you up and across the water in a high flying feat! This activity is sure to take your breath away and create memories you will treasure for a lifetime.
This dynamic program costs $149 for adults (defined as guests over 4'7") and $129 for kids (3'11" to 4'7" and at least 8 years old). This price includes a 10-minute briefing from our trainers and a 50-minute dolphin swim program. Please arrive at least 30-minutes before your reservation in order to ensure you are on time for your informational briefing.
Because this tour involves moderate activity levels, we request that children ages 6 to 12 swim with a paying adult. Expectant mothers more than 5 months into their pregnancy cannot take part in our programs.However, 5 months and below can participate under the stipulation that they swim with another paying adult and sign a release form. Please wear biodegradable sunscreen for the well-being and safety of you, the dolphins, and the sea environment.
- 50 Minutes With the Dolphins
- 10-Minute Educational Briefing
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit St. Kitts.
- Children are 3'11" to 4'6" and adults are 4'7" and taller.
- In Dolphin St. Kitts groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- 6-12 year old children can swim with a paid adult.
- 13+ year olds can swim on their own.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.