- 50 Minute Dolphin Experience With Briefing Included
- Dolphin Kiss, Handshake, and Hand Target
Want to make your dream of swimming with dolphins come true? Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime at Six Flags Mexico with Dolphin Encounter. You and your family will experience a fun and unique adventure as you meet and interact with these amazing animals. This in-depth, close-up experience is specially designed for people of all ages. Admission is free for children under the age of three when accompanied by a paying adult. There is no better way to discover these sweet and charming aquatic mammals.
During your Dolphin Encounter, you and your family will have the incredible opportunity to meet and interact with these playful animals. Our small group sizes guarantee a hands-on experience for everyone. Your adventure will begin with a brief, fun orientation. Our certified trainers will teach you how to use hand signals and reinforcement to communicate with the dolphins. You will learn how our wonderful team takes care of these majestic creatures while also discovering amazing facts about them. Then it will be time to experience their loving disposition while standing in the water with them.
Education and hands-on contact will make this an unforgettable experience. Our interactive Dolphin Encounter ensures that everyone gets a kiss, hug, and handshake. Connect with these marine animals while swimming in the water with them. You will also have the option to get your picture taken to commemorate your magical day. This incredible Dolphin Encounter is an exceptional experience that is the perfect entertainment for the entire family. Make your dreams of swimming with dolphins come true. We have three daily shows to choose from. Book now for the experience of a lifetime.
Please note that you should arrive 30-minutes before your encounter begins. Lockers, showers and towels are provided free of charge. Remember to apply biodegradable sunscreen to protect yourself and the marine environment. We recommend that you call our office if you have any physical or health concerns. Women more than five months pregnant are not allowed to participate due to safety concerns. We are currently not accepting US dollars, so please bring an international credit or debit card.
- 50 Minute Dolphin Briefing/Interaction
- Lockers, Showers, Towels
- Kids shorter than 3’11” must swim with a paid adult.
- In Six Flags Mexico, groups have a maximum of 20 people.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Wet suites available: Kids (size 6-16), ladies (8-14), gentlemen (s-xxxl).
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.