- Experience Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat
- Snorkel in the Pristine Waters Surrounding the Island
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Family-Friendly Atmosphere Great for the Whole Family
- Very Intimate Experience with 6 Guests Max Per Boat
- All Boats Have Double Bimini Tops for Plenty of Shade, but the Front of the Boat is Open for Those Who Want to Sunbathe
- Private Charters for Up to 6 People are Available at a Discounted Rate
What better way to enjoy the company of friends and family than to spend time out in the ocean off the coast of Florida experiencing amazing dolphins interact amongst each other in their natural environment. The Wild Dolphin Encounter and Snorkel Tour allow you to do just that. The tour can accommodate six people, and is intended to be a very intimate experience with the magnificent creatures that are dolphins. On this tour, you will enjoy a comfortable boat ride out to the areas that are highly populated by dolphins to ensure a fantastic experience. These happy creatures each have their own fascinating personalities, and this tour allows you to observe each one of them while they interact in these exquisite waters.
This three hour tour incorporates the opportunity to experience the underwater wonders of the sea. You will have designated time to snorkel in a nearby coral reef that provides a plethora of brilliant photo-taking opportunities. You may see various breathtaking exotic fish species, numerous colorful coral and possibly sea turtles or stingray. For your convenience, snorkeling gear is provided for you and your guests. Since staying hydrated is essential while under the sun, the tour includes refreshments that you and your guests can enjoy before and after your excursion.
This is a wonderful opportunity to spend time basking in the sun while watching wild dolphins interact in their natural habitat. You will also get the opportunity to see the coral reef while snorkeling in shallow waters nearby. But the fun doesn’t stop there, experience the beautiful ocean waters that Key West has to offer while relaxing on the comfortable boat ride. You and your guests will have various opportunities to capture incredible photographs throughout the tour whether it is before the tour while mingling and enjoying refreshments, during the snorkeling expedition or while witnessing the dolphins play in the ocean.
- Snorkeling Gear
- Instruction for Snorkeling
- Noodles & Floatation Devices
- Fresh Water Shower Available After Snorkeling
- Soft Drinks and Water
- BYOB (Ice & Coolers Available)
- Small groups of 6 or less
- BE SURE TO READ RESTRICTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
Where can I park?
There is free parking at the location where this tour departs, follow the signs for dolphins upon arrival.
When do I need to arrive for check-in?
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your actvity taking place. Your departure time will be listed on your confirmation email.
Can you accommodate more than 6 guests?
This tour operates on 3 different boats and each boat can take up to 6 guests. If you have a group with more than 6, we can simply put you on two different boats. Typically we are able to take multiple boats to the same areas.
- Maximum capacity on each boat is 6 passengers.
- Private Charter max capacity is 6 passengers per boat.
- It is really easy to see dolphins on this tour since we go to the areas that are most highly populated by dolphins. Dolphin sightings are, however, based on dolphin behavior and since these are free and wild creatures, they cannot be guaranteed (but don't worry - there is rarely a tour where we don't spot dolphins!)
- This is a wild dolphin watching tour. Wild dolphins are an endangered and protected species.