- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- 5 Different Menu Options for Lunch
- Dolphin Belly Ride, Boogie Push, Kiss, Hug and More
- Beach Club Access
- Small Group (12 or Fewer)
The Dolphin Swim Adventure at Playa del Carmen provides an exceptionally personal experience with dolphins. These incredible marine mammals have always intrigued, inspired, and captivated people from first sight. At Dolphin Discovery Playa del Carmen at the Mayan Riviera, the Dolphin Swim Adventure will give you the opportunity to meet, greet, and touch these unique and interesting creatures.
During the Dolphin Swim Adventure, you'll have the chance to get to know dolphins in the largest habitat in the Mayan Riviera, at one of the best beaches in the world. You will not only experience a personal interaction with the dolphins, but also have a real educational opportunity. Tour participants will learn about dolphin activities, behaviors, and diet.
Tour participants will enjoy the unique opportunity for close physical contact with the dolphins. The Dolphin Swim Adventure includes the famous belly ride, in which you hold on to the dolphin's fins as the marine mammal swims backwards. You will also enjoy the chance to play, kiss, and hug a dolphin. Your tour also includes a boogie push. During the boogie push you will be laying on a boogie board and the dolphins will push you as you ride along. You will learn what how dolphins sing and dance in the water.
The tour includes 40-minutes swimming and playing with the dolphins, following a 15-minute introductory presentation. It also includes the use of lockers and showers, and transportation to and from from your local hotel. The Dolphin Swim Adventure has excellent customer reviews that rave about the experience.
The dolphins at our habitat are friendly and playful; they enjoy interacting with tour participants of all ages. Groups participating in the Dolphin Swim Experience include a maximum of 12 people to ensure that all participants get a close and personal experience with these engaging, lively marine mammals. The Dolphin Swim Adventure is open for kids ages 6-12, and adults 13 and up; for infants, please call Dolphin Discovery. Kids under 10 must swim along with a paying adult for a great family activity; kids 10 and over may swim alone by paying the adult price. The Dolphin Swim Experience happens five times a day, every day.
- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- Roundtrip Transportation From Most Hotels
- Beach Club Access (Lounge Chairs, Lockers, Showers, and Beach Access)
- Additional $16 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs and showers) Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the marina.
- In Dolphin Playa at Maroma, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Meals included at Cocoteros restaurant (5 dishes to choose from:Burger, Fish Ceviche, Chicken Fajita, Green Salad, Caesar's Salad).
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants from 1-5 years old swim free with 2 paying adults. Infants from 4-5 need to pay an additional cost of $16.00 USD for transportation.
- Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.