- 50 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Belly Ride, Boogie Push, Hug, Kiss, and More
- Small Group Size (12 Or Fewer)
- Educational Briefing
- Open Bar and Lunch Included
Dolphin Swim Adventure
For those on vacation in Cancun, Mexico, a wonderful way to have fun is to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. Isla Mujeres, which is also known as the Island of Women, is the perfect place to meet dolphins. The Dolphin Swim Adventure enables you to swim and observe dolphins in the Caribbean Sea, which is a far better experience than swimming with dolphins in an aquarium setting. There is a maximum of 12 guest per tour, which allots you a more personal experience with the marine mammals.
You can even take part in the Boogie Push, which is a unique experience where you will glide across the water on a boogie board while being pushed by a dolphin. For additional fun, you can partake in the Belly Ride. The Belly Ride is where you grasp a dolphin's fins as it swims backwards through the ocean. You can also shake hands with a dolphin, get a kiss from a dolphin, and more.
The Dolphin Swim Adventure is offered daily. You will take a ferry ride from Cancun to the island to start your adventure. At the beginning of the tour, you will receive a 15-minute briefing from a dolphin specialist, and then you will get to enjoy 50 minutes in the water with the dolphins. When the swim is over, chances are you will be hungry, so you can enjoy an open bar and lunch buffet.
If you are interested in witnessing breathtaking views of dolphins as they twirl and swim through the water, then the Dolphin Swim Adventure is perfect for you. For an additional cost, you can even get photos of your swim experience with the dolphins, which is a perfect way to share your memories with others.
The Dolphin Swim Adventure is offered at a reasonable cost. For adults and those over the age of 13, the tour is only $149.00. For children who are between the ages of 6 and 12, the cost is $89.00. The cost includes lunch and ferry transportation to and from the island.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 50 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Ride
- National Open Bar and Lunch Buffet
- Beach Club (Lockers, Showers, Swiming Pool, Lounge Chairs)
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Dock fee of $8.00 USD not included (4 and under exempt).
- Ground transportation is $16 USD.