- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Belly Ride, Boogie Push, Hug, Handshake, Kiss, and More
- Small Group Size (12 Or Less)
- Educational Briefing
Experience the thrill of swimming with Dolphins in the amazing waters of the Caribbean when you visit the island of Anguilla for a Dolphin Swim Adventure by Dolphin Discovery. You will have the chance to relax on white, sandy beaches and enjoy the serenity of the islands while also experiencing the dolphin swim program where you get to be pushed through the water by dolphins and even receive a big, wet hug from these friendly marine mammals.
The Dolphin Swim Adventure not only provides visitors with a deep understanding of dolphins-human interaction but also gives them the chance to experience firsthand their many habits and behaviors. The adventure tour includes 30-minutes in the water after a 15-minute briefing as well as transportation by ferry to and from St. Martin to the island of Anguilla and ground transportation (taxi) to and from the Dolphin Swim Adventure tour. While on the tour, you’ll even experience a belly ride from our wonderful dolphins. The belly ride allows visitors to feel as though they are part dolphin when they lay on the dolphin’s belly and get swept across the water as the dolphin swims backwards. In addition, visitors will get the chance to experience a boogie board ride like never before. This boogie board ride will be powered by our beautiful dolphins so you can sit back and enjoy the fun. Tour groups are held to a maximum of 12 people in order to provide a more intimate and personal experience. Life jackets are required while swimming.
The ferry from St. Martin to Anguilla is available on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday and takes approximately 45 minutes from one island to the other. The dolphinarium in Anguilla is easily accessed from anywhere on the island by taxi. The island of Anguilla is just north of St. Martin and is approximately 3 miles wide and 16 miles long. With a laid back attitude and relaxing blue waters, you’ll enjoy the experience of swimming with dolphins in this Caribbean paradise.
When visiting the Dolphin Swim Adventure, it's recommended you bring your own towels as well as carrying cash for meals, shopping, and personal items. For your personal safety, women who are more than 5 months pregnant are unable to participate in the swim with the dolphins program. If you have any medical or health concerns, please consult the call center for any details regarding participation in the swimming programs.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Transportation
- Ground Transportation (Taxi)
- Adults are taller than 4'7''
- Kids must be at least 3'11" to participate in this program and must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18
- Minimum of 8 years old to participate
- Remember to bring along your Passport and visa as it may be requested by the migration department at the entrance in Anguilla. Consult your migration office for further information.
- In Anguilla-St. Martin, groups have a maximum of 12 people max for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Ferry scheduled departure at 9:00 a.m. available Monday, Tuesday and Saturday.
- - Travel time from St. Martin to Anguilla 45 minutes.
- - Transportation from Anguilla ferry terminal to the dolphinarium 2 minutes.
- - Return time to St. Martin from the Dolphinarium 2 p.m.
- Meeting point for the ferry and how to get to this location: Princess Juliana Anguilla Ferry Pier (Airport Pier). It is easily accessible and you can reach it by taxi from anywhere on the island. For more information you can contact our office directly or your hotel concierge.
- Additional $49 USD per companion, please contact us to verify availability.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.