- 60 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Kiss, Hug and More
- Small Group Size (10 Or Fewer)
- Educational Briefing
- Open Bar and Breakfast/Lunch Included
- Snorkeling With Sharks
- Manatee/Sea Lion Programs
Explore the amazing marine world of the Isla Mujeres Cancun when you experience the Sea Life Discovery Plus tour in Cancun. The Royal Swim program gives you the chance to see marine mammals like Sea Lions, Manatees and Dolphins while swimming alongside them in the pristine blue waters of the Caribbean.
The Dolphin Royal Swim program lets you swim with dolphins and experience these majestic animals like never before. While on the dolphin tour, you’ll be charmed by the dolphin’s amazing ability to express their playful personality. Some things you can expect to see while on your dolphin portion of your tour are a handshake, foot push, dorsal tow, and hand targeting. The famous foot push involves two dolphins jolting you forward by each using their snout to push the bottoms of your feet. Getting towed through the pool on the dolphin’s dorsal fin on the dorsal tow will surely be an additional highlight in your package.
Your time with the marine mammals includes getting close to sea lions and manatees while learning about their environment, temperament, and eating habits. Experience the antics of the sea lions and dolphins as they perform tricks for you like flipping through the air and several other exciting feats. You will also have the opportunity to go snorkeling next to sharks during your Swim VIP Plus program.
This particular program includes a continental breakfast before your swimming activity and access to the beach club with amenities like a swimming pool, beach chairs, towels and lockers. During your trip to Cancun, you can enjoy other activities around the area, including local restaurants, cafes, shops and more.
The Dolphin Royal Swim program requires children 8-12 years old to be accompanied by an adult while kids 13 and older can swim alone. It is recommended that you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen, a personal towel, and cash. If you have any health concerns, please contact the Dolphin Royal Swim call center for further details and information regarding requirements for swimming with the mammals.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 60 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Ride
- Continental Breakfast
- National Open Bar and Lunch Buffet
- Beach Club (Lockers, Showers, Swiming Pool, Lounge Chairs)
- Observation Snorkeling With Sharks
- Bicycle Tour
- VIP Area (Restaurants and Panoramic Pool)
- Manatee AND Sea Lion Programs
- 8-12 year old children can swim with a paid adult. 13+ year olds can swim on their own.
- In Isla Mujeres groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women can't participate in this program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Ground transportation is $16 USD and there is a dock fee of $8 USD.
- Children under 4 do not pay the dock fee.