- 60 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Kiss, Hug and More
- Small Group Size (10 Or Fewer)
- Educational Briefing
- Open Bar and Breakfast/Lunch Included
- Snorkeling With Sharks
Nestled in Cancun, Isla Mujeres offers the mesmerizing opportunity to play with dolphins and enjoy luxurious amenities at a great price. Cancun, Mexico’s Isla Mujeres gives you the opportunity to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat, the Caribbean Sea. The Royal Swim is most well-known for the foot push experience. This experience includes having two dolphins propel you forward out of the water by pushing the soles of your feet with their snout. Another exhilarating experience is the dorsal tow, where you hold the dorsal fins of two dolphins and they “tow” you through the water.
Isla Mujeres has a maximum of 10 people for dolphin experiences to guarantee a personalized and unique experience to all guests. The Dolphin Royal Swim VIP package includes the foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, hug, hand target, and kiss behaviors throughout your dolphin swim experience. A continental breakfast, an open bar, and lunch buffet are also included for before and after your dolphin encounter. Additionally, there is an included bicycle tour which will give you a new perspective on Isla Mujeres and the diverse species it houses.
The VIP services offered include exclusive areas in restaurants, a panoramic pool, special VIP drinks, and access to an unlimited international buffet. Relaxing in the Beach Club is another great option for your fun-filled day. The Beach Club offers lockers, showers, and lounge chairs by the swimming pool.
Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your program to ensure time for the briefing. Also, be sure to bring lots of biodegradable sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun and the dolphins from chemicals.
Don’t forget the towels and cash for any miscellaneous charges, such as taxis or meals. Please note that photos of your dolphin experience, the ground transportation fee, additional activities, and the dock fee are not included in your package.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 60 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Ride
- Continental Breakfast, National Open Bar, and Lunch Buffet
- Beach Club (Lockers, Showers, Swiming Pool, Lounge Chairs)
- Observation Snorkeling With Sharks
- Bicycle Tour
- VIP Area (Restaurants and Panoramic Pool)
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Dock fee of $8.00 USD not included (4 and under exempt).
- Ground transportation is $16 USD.