- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Kiss, Hug and More
- Small Group Size (10 Or Less)
- Educational Briefing
Anguilla-St. Martin Royal Dolphin Swim Program
Are you ready to make your dream of swimming with dolphins come true? Enjoy the experience of a lifetime with our Royal Dolphin Swim Program. Located off the beautiful beaches of Anguilla-St. Martin, you and your family will have an unforgettable adventure as you swim and interact with these sweet and highly intelligent animals.
This adventure takes place in shallow water and is designed for people of all ages. Our certified trainers will introduce you to our amazing dolphins in their peaceful habitat. You will learn hand signals and positive reinforcement techniques used by our trainers that will allow you to also communicate with these friendly creatures.
Your Royal Dolphin Swim Program will begin with a brief, educational orientation. You will learn how our wonderful team takes care of these charming mammals and discover many amazing facts about them. Our small group sizes guarantee a special experience for everyone. You will have the incredible opportunity to receive a hug, kiss, and handshake from our sweet dolphins.
Our educational, hands-on contact program is an unforgettable experience. Some of the most unique behaviors you’ll experience include the dorsal tow and the foot push. While holding on to the dolphin’s dorsal fin, you will be propelled across the surface of the water with your new friend. You will also feel like you are flying when you experience our famous foot push. Two of our dolphins will lift you out of the water as you stand on them and they swim you around the marina.
Please note that it is important to arrive 30-minutes before your scheduled encounter. This will give you ample time to get situated and fill out any necessary paperwork. Life vests, lockers and showers are provided free of charge. Remember to bring towels, cash, and your passport or visa. If you have any health concerns, please call our office before booking. Women who are more than five months pregnant will not be allowed to participate due to safety concerns. Please use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine environment.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Safety Gear
- Adults are taller than 4'7''
- Kids must be at least 3'11" to participate in this program and must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18
- Minimum of 8 years old to participate
- Remember to bring along your Passport and visa as it may be requested by the migration department at the entrance in Anguilla. Consult your migration office for further information.
- In Anguilla-St. Martin groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Ferry departures are every 45 minutes. From St. Martin to Anguilla departures start at 8:15 a.m. and finish at 7:00 p.m. From Anguilla to St. Martin the first ferry departs at 7:30 a.m. and the last one at 6:15 p.m. The ferry schedule might change without previous notice. Dolphin Discovery is independent from the Ferry Company.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.