- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Educational Briefing
- Dolphin Kiss, Hug, Handshake, and Hand Target
If you have always wanted to interact with dolphins, join us at Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos for the experience of a lifetime with Dolphin Encounter! You and your family will get to swim and play with some of the world's most graceful and intelligent marine mammals. What better way to spend your vacation than in one of Mexico's top tourist spots? Finding a vacation activity that the whole family will enjoy can sometimes be a challenge, but we guarantee that swimming with our friendly marine animals will give everyone memories they will remember forever!
First, you will stand on a platform as your new dolphin buddy will jump up to say hi, shake hands, dance, and even give you a little kiss! Dolphins are some of the world's friendliest and happiest animals, and their warm smiles are sure to put a smile on your face too. Then, you can jump into the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean to swim with the dolphins in their home. You can even show your new friend you love him with a hug or caress.
We offer four reservation times daily so be sure to book now! This family-friendly experience costs $109 for adults and $99 per child aged 6-12. Prices include showers, towels, wetsuits, and round trip transportation to our venue. However, towels and wetsuits are limited in supply. The dolphin experience portion includes a 15-minute program briefing and 30 full minutes in the water with the dolphins!
If you have a child aged 1-5 years old, call us for more information. Kids under 3'11" must complete the program with an adult. Women who are further along than five months in their pregnancy may not participate in the Dolphin Encounter. If you are less than five months, you may swim with another adult after completing a waiver. Please wear biodegradable sunscreen for the protection of our dolphin friends and their picturesque environment!
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Facilties: Lockers (With Deposit), Bathrooms, Towels, Wetsuit, Life Jacket, Showers, and Beach
- Additional $20 USD per companion from Cabo San Lucas or Corredor and $10 USD from San Jose del Cabo.
- Wetsuits and towels are limited.
- Kids who measure 2’11” to 3’11” must swim with an adult.
- In Los Cabos, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just Mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.