- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Hand Target and Kiss
- Educational Briefing
- Open Bar and Lunch Included
If you’re visiting Cancun, Mexico, the Dolphin Encounter is one of the most memorable activities you can enjoy. The program is designed for people of all ages and swimming abilities. In fact, you can interact with dolphins even if you don’t swim at all, as there’s a platform from which you can meet and touch dolphins without getting into the water yourself.
Dolphin Encounter is held on Isla Mujeres, a beautiful island in Cancun. It’s a relatively short ferry ride to get from the mainland to this island where you can meet the dolphins. This is a nice place to relax and enjoy the scenery before and after your dolphin experience. The island features turquoise waters and white sands. If you want to enjoy other activities such as kayaking or snorkeling, you can do so at Garrafon Park, a protected area on the island.
One of the nice things about Dolphin Encounter is that it takes place in the Caribbean Sea. Some dolphin swim programs take place in aquariums or pool. It’s more fun for both humans and dolphins to meet them in their natural environment. Although these dolphins are in their natural habitat in the Isla Mujeres, they are extremely friendly and enjoy meeting people. You can actually get kisses and handshakes from them.
Dolphin Encounters include a briefing where you learn about the appropriate way to behave with dolphins, a 40-minute dolphin encounter, a buffet meal and use of the facilities at the Cancun Beach Club. The price for this is $109 for adults and kids over 13 and $89 for kids ages 6 to 12. Younger children must swim with an adult. Additional expenses are ground transportation, a docking fee, and photos taken with the dolphins. Please call today to book your reservation and be sure to get all of your questions answered!
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 40 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Ride
- National Open Bar and Lunch Buffet
- Beach Club (Lockers, Showers, Swiming Pool, Lounge Chairs)
- To book 1-5 year olds please call us.
- Dock fee of $8.00 USD payable at check-in. Children from 4 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation is $16 USD
- Kids younger than 8 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 1 paying adult.
- In Isla Mujeres groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.