- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Dolphin Handshake, Hand Target, and Kiss
- Educational Briefing
A 20-minute ferry ride from St. Martin to our dolphinarium takes you to this 30-minute Dolphin Encounter tour in the beautiful tropical paradise of Anguilla. The Dolphin Encounter is the perfect way for families with children of all ages to experience the incredible behaviors of these intelligent marine mammals.
After a 15-minute orientation, your group will spend 30-minutes with the smart, friendly, and affectionate dolphins. You will experience amazing dolphin behaviors including handshakes, hand target and kisses.
The Dolphin Encounter + Ferry + Transfer package is a small group experience. No more than 20 guests are included, which ensures a wonderful experience for all ages. The Dolphin Encounter tour is unique in that it takes place on a submerged platform and easily accessible for everyone. You will also have access to lockers and showers and transportation to and from the ferry. The ferry leaves St. Martin at 9:00 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Saturday and arrives in Anguilla at approximately 9:45 a.m. While preparing for the trip, don't forget your passport and visa as they may be requested when you arrive on the island.
Please contact our call center if anyone in your party has physical disabilities, special needs, or is elderly/pregnant. We are able to accommodate women who are under five months of pregnancy as long as they are accompanied by another adult and have signed a responsibility form. Due to safety concerns, we cannot include those who are further along in their pregnancy.
When planning for your Dolphin Encounter at our dolphinarium in Anguilla, don't forget to use proper biodegradable sunscreen, bring towels, and carry cash for any additional activities, such as shopping, dining, or taxis. We welcome you to a unique experience in paradise with the dolphins; so you can form a special bond with these beautiful animals that you will never forget.
- 15-Minute Educational Briefing
- 30 Minutes With the Dolphins
- Ferry Transportation
- Ground Transportation (Taxi)
- Adults are taller than 4'7''
- Kids must be at least 3'11" to participate in this program and must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18
- Minimum of 8 years old to participate
- Remember to bring along your Passport and visa as it may be requested by the migration department when arriving to Anguilla. Consult your immigration office for further information.
- Anguilla-St. Martin groups have a maximum of 20 people to ensure a wonderful experience and greater interaction from a special underwater platform.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Ferry scheduled departure at 9:00 a.m. available Monday, Tuesday and Saturday.
- - Travel time from St. Martin to Anguilla 45 minutes.
- - Transportation from Anguilla ferry terminal to the dolphinarium 2 minutes.
- - Return time to St. Martin from the Dolphinarium is 2 p.m.
- Meeting point for the ferry and how to get to this location: Princess Juliana Anguilla Ferry Pier (Airport Pier). It is easily accessible and you can reach it by taxi from anywhere on the island. For more information you can contact our office directly or your hotel concierge.
- Additional $49 USD per companion, please contact us to verify availability.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.