- Interact in two different settings with these friendly creatures
- See just how smart and friendly they can be
- Go on an exhilarating foot push, on a boogey board
- Do Star Turns, Dorsel Tow, Cradling, and more!
- This is the most interactive and intimate way to become friends with 2 of our trained dolphins
When you are in Nassau, you don't want to miss out on the unique experience of swimming with dolphins! You will enjoy the warm water, beautiful beaches, and amazing time as you get up close with these incredible animals.
You will get to learn all about these intelligent animals during this exclusive opportunity. Our expert staff will make sure you are well informed!
Our brief, but interesting orientation will teach you about dolphin habits and history. We will also make sure you are awae of how to approach these dolphins in an enjoyable way for everyone involved. After, you will be taken to the lagoon by catamaran.
Here, you will be able to swim, play, and interact with these friendly aimals. You will be able to do several activities with them including the famous dolphin foot push where you will be lifted from the water by two dolphins, one on each foot!
You will be delighted as you learn a variety of dolphin behaviors in small groups of 10 or fewer. We will also have a professional photographer and videographer present at all times so you can purchase unique souvenirs to cherish forever.
- Ferry Transport from Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to Blue Lagoon Island and back (check in time is 9:45a or 11:15a ONLY)
- Freedom to explore Blue Lagoon Island
- Beach Access
- Double Hammocks
- One full hour of interaction
Frequently Asked Questions
How large are the ferries?
The ferries are large double deck catamarans that can carry well over 100 passengers.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels and biodegradable sun screen.
- BLACKOUT DATE 2/14/19 Blue Lagoon is closed on this date.
- Cruise guests MUST be in port until 6PM or later to make it back to the ship in time for cruise ship departure. Also, arrival times for cruise ships must be 9:00am or earlier to make it in time for the ferry departure.
- Pregnant women are not permitted in this program.
- No cameras allowed.
- Must be 6 or older to participate.
- Children 6-12 must be accompanied by participating paid adult.
- Lifejackets required and provided.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the program.