- 50 Minute Dolphin Experience
- Scenic Sea Island and Land Island Tour
- Beach Break
- Dolphin Dorsal Tow, Foot Push, Kiss, Hug, and More
- Boxed Lunch
Tortola is blessed with gorgeous white-sand beaches, warm Caribbean waters and soft breezes. There is enough to do to keep anyone entertained all day long. Tortola boasts an incredible selection of wildlife, swimming and more. Your tour includes a full day of adventure and wonder. Here are just a few of the amenities that are included:a scenic sea island tour, swimming with dolphins, beach break, shared transportation in a taxi, and round trip ferry transportation from St. Thomas to Tortola.
Your tour starts with a 45-minute scenic ferry ride across the gorgeous aqua blue waters of the Caribbean. You will catch the ferry at Red Hook, St. Thomas and from there you will travel on to West End, Tortola. Along the way, you will enjoy stunning views of the beautiful Caribbean coastline. The ferry will make a stop in gorgeous Cruz Bay, St. John, as well.
In West End, a taxi will escort you from the ferry pier to Road Town, Tortola where you will visit Dolphin Discovery, a natural dolphin environment. While at Dolphin Discovery, you will have a chance to do the Dolphin Royal Swim Program. This is one of the most dynamic of the dolphin programs offered by Dolphin Discovery and is perfect for the entire family. During this program, you will interact with one of mother nature’s most incredible sea mammals. Learn all about dolphin’s natural habitat and swim side-by-side with one of them. You will get to kiss, enjoy a hug, and a handshake from one of these spectacular creatures. More so, you’ll be able to enjoy the famous foot push and dorsal tow activity. The exciting foot push gives visitors the chance to speedily move through the water via the two dolphins. These two dolphins push your feet with their snouts to push your forward. On the other hand, you can also get some action by participating in the dorsal tow portion of the tour. During this activity guests will hold tight to the dolphin’s dorsal fin as he tows you are the swimming area. Adults and kids alike will enjoy watching the dolphin’s playful antics as they show off.
However, this isn’t all the excitement you’ll have while in Tortola! You also get to enjoy a land sightseeing tour of the island's best attractions and landmarks. You will taxi through Road Town and visit many famous scenic sights. Enjoy gorgeous views of the Caribbean as you explore the island on this exciting tour.
- 50 Minutes Dolphin Experience Including Briefing
- Scenic Sea Island Tour
- Land Island Tour
- Beach Break
- Round Sea Trip
- Island Tour in Tortola
- Lockers, Showers, Towels
- Boxed Lunch
- Children are 3'11" to 4'6".
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.
- Minimum two people.
- In Tortola, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- Itinerary: Ferry’s departure from Red Hook St. Thomas Ferry’s stop and departure from Cruz Bay St. John Ferry’s arrival to West End Tortola BVI and taxi drive Taxi from Ferry pier at West End up to Dolphin Discovery at Road Town
- Dolphin Royal Swim program
- Drive to Downtown and Tortola Capital: Road Town and the tour of the Island.
- Drive to West End, through Carrot Bay, Apple Bay, Long Bay while sightseeing bays and nearby islands like Jost Van Dike, St. Thomas.
- Check out at West End, return to Cruz Bay St. John or Hook St. Thomas.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and later) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.